Face Polish - 30ml
Exfoliate dead skin cells using this fragrant, delicate face scrub loaded with exclusive plant extracts. Delicate, natural hydroxyacids will exfoliate the skin, leaving a new, bright complexion underneath. All the above combined with nourishing plant oils will deeply refresh and moisturise even dull and grey skin without GREASY FEELING!
Relax and enjoy the calming chamomile and peppermint oil aroma. Massage a small amount of scrub with circular movements onto a damp face and neck avoiding the eye areas. Massage the skin for one minute (use more water to turn it more milky) and remove excess product with a warm, damp cloth.
Repeat 2-3 time a week for normal or combination skin. Use once a week if you have sensitive skin.
Now when your skin is supple and soft it is also ready to absorb extra nutrients from the ORGANIC FACE OIL.
INCI: Oryza sativa powder, Cocos nucifera oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil, Helianthus annus seed oil**, Glycerin, Hibiscus rosa chenensis flower powder**, Calendula officinalis flower extract**, Xanthan gum, Gluconolactone, Citrus nobilis peel oil**, Mentha piperita oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil**, Anthemis nobilis flower oil**, Sodium benzoate, d-limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, eugenol*, geraniol* citral*
*naturally derivered from essential oils
English: Rice powder, Raw Coconut oil, Sweet almond seed oil, Organic Sunflower seed oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Calendula flower extract, Xanthan gum, Gluconolactone, Organic Mandarin peel oil, Peppermint oil, Organic Bergamot oil, Organic Chamomile roman oil, Sodium benzoate, d-limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, eugenol*, geraniol* citral*
This is what you will find in our GENTLE FACE SCRUB:
- Hibiscus flowers (powdered) - heart of our scrub! Containing natural alpha-hydroxyacids (AHA) helps to gently exfoliate the skin, leaving it looking fresher, brighter and younger. It also increases moisture and improves flexibility and elasticity, therefore sometimes called a 'botox plant'. It's antioxidants will protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Rice powder -a base of the scrub. Nutritious and mineral rich powder is a well known cosmetic ingredient to treat blemishes, wrinkles, pigmentation. It's micro particles will gently exfoliate skin, leaving it smoother and brighter naturally.
- Coconut oil - suitable for all skin types, moisturises and nourishes the skin. Especially beneficial for soothing and softening dry skin and hair.
- Calendula oil - chosen for it's healing effect that soothe irritated skin and repair skin tissue. It helps to fight inflammation and it's mild astringent properties help to prevent infections.
- Sweet almond oil - light, vitamin-rich oil, together with coconut oil prevent moisture loss and relieve inflammation on sensitive, dry and irritated skin.
- Roman chamomile oil - used for it's soothing, healing, astringent and anti-inflammarory properties. It's calming, fresh, floral scent gives you a sense of well-being.
- Bergamot oil - tones combination and oily skin, bringing back it's healthy balance.
- Mandarin oil - it's astringent action is beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin. Oil has a warm, sweet and relaxing aroma.
- Peppermint oil - when applied to the skin it stimulates circulation and brings cooling effect, leaving fresh feeling.
Who is this for
This delicate, aromatic face scrub will gently exfoliate and brighten up dull, grey and lifeless skin. Instead you will gain more supple, smoother and glowing complexion.
It is suitable for dry, flaky, dehydrated skin as it is based on plant oils that won't strip the skin's natural barrier and keep moisture locked in.
It is great for combination skin to bring back it's balance.
For sensitive skin it should be used less often. It will triger tissue repair and flow of nutrients to the skin.
Avoid getting scrub into your eyes. If that happens, rinse it thoroughly with water.
The HIBISCUS FACE SCRUB has a natural pink colour from the hibiscus flowers that can darken when water gets into it.
To prolong shelf life of the product and avoid contamination use the spatula provided and keep it away from direct sunlight and heat as this may affect product quality and integrity.